.

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Dottery Pottery

Todays delivery was 2 gorgeous ceramic christmas tree decorations made by the lovely Sarah at Dottery Pottery. These were purchased through a forum called Little Lost Lushies and every year they have a charity market. This years charity is for SANDS. I tried to purchase a little something off every-one selling in the market and these 2 goodies arrived this morning.


They really are stunning and I cant wait to hang them on my christmas tree when it goes up this weekend. I also have another 4 angels on order to give my children's teachers as christmas presents. Dottery Pottery also do many personalised items and is always happy to help.
You can find Dottery Pottery on Folksy ... http://www.folksy.com/shops/thedotterypotter



XX
Rachel

7 comments:

  1. They are really gorgeous Rachel! Sarah is so talented - you've inspired me to look into ordering some dcorations from Sarah for my tree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! :) so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so talented! They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so talented and you clearly have excellent taste. If I have a little spare money it may go on some stuff from her stall, as so much of it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah's Dottery Pottery is amazing. She often makes the kind of thing that I'd love to make...if I'd kept up with my ceramic studies.

    I need to pull my finger out and get her to do me a commission for my mum soon!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Cannock, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Rachel, 28 years old and I'm a full time mummy to a 5year old boy & a 3 year old girl. I love all things crafty and especially love nail polish.