.

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Thank You Mr Postman

Yesterdays post consisted of these gorgeous flower cabochons. These blooming flowers are the best seller in my Folksy shop and as soon as I list anything to do with these flowers they fly straight back out. Usually I only have the colours purple, teal or pink in stock but I managed to find some new colours from America and here they are ...
Lilac, Red & Yellow and I have to say the red are stunning.
Here they are made into hair clips and earrings.


More goodies can be found in my folksy shop, please stop by.


XX
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Cannock, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Rachel, 28 years old and I'm a full time mummy to a 5year old boy & a 3 year old girl. I love all things crafty and especially love nail polish.