.

Saturday 27 November 2010

Nail Polish Stash

Yesterday was the day for nail polish deliveries.
First to be opened was my mom's order from Beautyzone2007 from ebay. Even though this seller is in America the longest I have waited for an order to arrive is 5 working days and you have to agree that it's fantastic service. Her polishes are a fraction of the price of hight street stores and postage costs are usually around $12. Just make sure you request an invoice total before paying other wise postage will be very expensive.
So here's what arrived ...
Left to right ..

O.P.I ~ Simmer & Shimmer
O.P.I. ~ A Rose A Dawn, Broken By Noon
O.P.I ~ Tease-y Does It
O.P.I ~Show It & Glow It
Also showing on the pic is another George (asda) polish which I will review very soon.

The 2nd package opened contained an order from http://www.feeluniqe.com/ and contained 3 Nubar polishes. Again a received fantastic service. They arrived within 5 working days and best of all postage is free.


Left to right ..

Purple Rain Glitter
Greener
Night Sparkle


I've not yet tested any of these but they all look gorgeous.



Thanks For Reading
XX
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. What is greener like? I've been eyeing that up for a while as I have a thing about green :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tested it out yet but as soon as I do I will review it . xx

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Cannock, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Rachel, 28 years old and I'm a full time mummy to a 5year old boy & a 3 year old girl. I love all things crafty and especially love nail polish.