.

Monday 29 November 2010

Bath Bombs Of Lovelyness

On saturday Mr Postman delivered a box of yummy bath goodies. As soon as I opened the box a cloud of gorgeous scents escaped. I couldn't wait to get them unpacked of to have a good sniff.

If only you could smell these through the pc screen :o)
They were purchased from here .. http://www.fizzysoap.com/
Excellent service, they arrived after 3 working days and very well packaged in foam bits, organza bags and bubble wrap.

So on the top row is ... Chocolate Orange Stack and Minted Cranberry Cream Fizzer
Middle 3 are ... Blueberry Pie, Strawberry And Lime Macaroon and Floral Fizzer
Last 2 are .. Buttery Cake Fizzer and Strawberry Mini's


I can not wait to pop 1 of these in the bath but when I do I will make sure I tell you all about them




XX
Rachel

1 comment:

About Me

Cannock, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Hi I'm Rachel, 28 years old and I'm a full time mummy to a 5year old boy & a 3 year old girl. I love all things crafty and especially love nail polish.